Sun, Fun and Pineapple Cupcakes
It's official: Pineapple Hospitality is headed to San Diego! In Summer 2015 we're opening a brand new hotel in one of the city's hottest neighborhoods.
So what can you expect there? All the usual Pineapple amenities, of course. Bikes, cupcakes, complimentary wifi, and ridiculously comfortable beds. The only difference is you won't find a yellow umbrella in your closet -- because who needs one in America's Finest City?
We'll be sharing more details in the next week, but until then, here are a few of many reasons San Diego is INCREDIBLE:
- San Diego has over 70 miles of beaches and coastline.
- The average daily temperature is 70.5 degrees Fahrenheit. Aaahhh.
- The La Jolla Playhouse and The Old Globe theater have sent more shows to Broadway than any other city in America!
- The Birch Aquarium is the largest oceanic museum in the States.
- Each year over 200 cruise ships make port in San Diego Harbor.
- There are over 3,700 animals waiting to say hello at the San Diego Zoo!
- You can literally take a trolley to Mexico.
- It's home to a burgeoning beer scene with over 80 craft breweries to sip at!
- Little Italy is a big deal -- we're having gnocchi dreams already.
- You can find a waterfront convention for everyone.
Have you ever been? Tell us your San Diego tips and suggestions below! We'll share 'em with future travelers on our social media channels.